[MiNT] ACC & resolution change

Hi,

sorry this is a bit offtopic but I don't know any other place with such
high concentration of Atari programmers so I thought posting here would be
best (for me :)

If I understand it right then AES terminates all processes (=also
accessories) before it makes the resolution change. Is there any GEMish
way of detecting the coming termination? I am asking because I need to
do some clean up before the acc is killed and then (after the
resolution is changed) loaded second time.

Thanks

Petr