Re: [MiNT] SCSIDRV no longer works in FreeMiNT 1.15.9

Hello!

> > If you use the original SCSIDRV vector anything will be fine I think.
>
> Currently I am accessing SCSIDRV via the SCSI cookie. Is that what you
> mean?

But this is not the original cookie as MiNT replaced this cookie with the
wrapper.

> This method, while it works fine in application programs, does not work
> from within the mintnet driver under FreeMiNT version 1.15.9.
>
> Is this the expected behaviour?

Yes.

> > Maybe you merge your SCSIDRV xif to the current freemint CVS tree and we
> > can work together on the problem?
>
> I haven't really used CVS. Is this really necessary merely to diagnose
> this problem?

It dramatically simplify development as far as I can tell until now. But
it's your decision.

http://wh58-508.st.uni-magdeburg.de/sparemint/cvs.html

Tschuess
   ...Frank