[MiNT] kernel

Hi there,

As some of you might know my ct2 falcon is very weak, so I don't know
where to blame things (although blame is too strong of a word). But here
it is:

I know kernel b10 works very very well on many machines (lp and ozk for
example), however here it is very fragile, (so it appears), for example:
I have aoms src and configure script, i run it it would freeze
automatically. Same happens with b9.
However same file, but under the kernel 15.b6 it would work.
With b9 and b10 I have a lot of freezes, so it might be my hardware, but
I would think if it was the hardware the same would happen with 15.b6
also, wouldn't it?

Does anyone try latest kernels and report other than me and Eric Racine?

Thank you.

                                            /
MiNT Is Now TOS, let's move on, shall we?  /
                                          /