Re: [MiNT] Pascal for Atari TT

Hi!

On Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 09:42:39AM +0200, you wrote:
>    I search noncommercial Pascal version for Atari TT in internet. Can
>    You help me?

First, I would like to give you an advise: Please do _not_ post
text/html to this mailinglist - it usually only increases redudancy,
without having a real benefit (colored headlines and things like that
don't count as such in a discussion forum).

To answer your question: You could look for GNU Pascal (gpc), maybe
someone's ported it. If not, try it yourself. The sourcecode is
available at http://home.pages.de/~GNU-pascal/

Ciao

Thomas

--