[MiNT] FreeMiNT on STonX?

Hi,

I've been using MiNT 1.12 on STonX (on x86-linux) for testing
whether some unix software I've been doing (W window system)
compiles also on other systems.  Yesterday I tried FreeMiNT
versions 1.15.0 and 1.15-beta2.6, neither of them worked with
STonX, it just started spwewing 'illegal instruction' in a loop.

AFAIK the binaries I tried were 68000 versions, but just to
make sure, I would like an URL to a latest FreeMiNT binary
which garanteedly works on a 68000 (STonX emulates ST/STe).
Or, preferably a >=1.15 binary that has been tested to work
on STonX :-).

If somebody knows a STonX version later than STonX-0.6.7-epsilon
I would be interested about that too :-).

thanks in advance,

	- Eero
--
PS. My WWW-page at http://www.students.tut.fi/~t150315/ will
be going away within a week (as is this email-address), so people