[MiNT] XaAES loosing its mailing list

Hello

Johan Klockars is running in trouble keeping the XaAES mailing list under control.
While contemplating a solution I stumbled on the following:

>From the mintlist FAQ:
"
  2.1 What discussion topics are suitable?

      Generally, anything related to MiNT is suitable, such as:

      Bug reports, new programs and/or new ports announcements, kernel
      development, MiNTnet improvement, multitasking AES compatibility
      (Geneva, MultiTOS, N.AES, oAESis, XaAES), POSIX compliance, etc.
"
                                        ^^^^^
The traffic on the XaAES list was never high.
My idee is to forget about a new list and use the mint list in stead.
It is mostly announcement of new beta versions.
Communication about problems or fixes is already going through personal mail
most of the time.

Are there any objections?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. for those who didnt yet: visit my homepage. :-)

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.       http://people.A2000.nl/hrobbers/Homepage.html