RE: [MiNT] tosfs

If you could answer Frank's question and tell us *which* pre-1.02-calls
you're talking about it would help a lot. If you can't, don't say anything.
NEWFATFS is a replacement for TOSFS. If it's not compatible that should be
regarded as a bug and must be fixed. That's the solution, and in order to
fix this Frank obviously need detailed bug-reports.

Jo Even Skarstein

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that
Vital Insurance/DnB Group cannot accept any payment orders or other
legally binding correspondance with customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the Vital Insurance/DnB Group.