RE: AW: AW: [MiNT] tosfs

That's true, but if you pass filenames that doesn't comply to the old 8+3
layout to 1ST Guide or Imagecopy they will fail. I assume that this is the
kind of problem most people are having with VFAT. There's not much you can
do about this though, except stop using long filenames...

Jo Even Skarstein

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that
Vital Insurance/DnB Group cannot accept any payment orders or other
legally binding correspondance with customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the Vital Insurance/DnB Group.