Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.15.10b

> On Tue, Oct 31, 2000 at 01:30:43PM +0100, you wrote:
> > > I'd like to mention one special thing to be tested: I hope this beta now
> > > no longer has these annoying "dispose_fileptr: f->links == -1" fatals
> > > on shutdown. Please test that, if you are currently affected by it.
> >
> > It does. Especially after using Papyrus.
>
> That means you still experience the problem, right? Too bad.

Yes. And, as said, I noticed that this occurs when I shutdown the system
after using Papyrus 8.23. Of course, that does not mean that the patch you
have done is not effective. There may be more reasons for the assert.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.