Re: [MiNT] tosfs

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

> Imagecopy is one program that flatly refuses to read or write
> files to ext2, yet it is also one of the most usefull. 1st-guide

Hello Martin,

I don't see the relevance between ext2fs and Newfatfs ? I just tested
Imagecopy here, and it writes happily on my newfatfs partions as well as
Minixfs partions.

> can access files, but cannot differenciate filenames beyond 12
> characters. There were others I have tested too.

Isn't that normal for applications that doesn't enter the MiNT domain
(Pdomain()) ? At least my own programs have the same problem if I don't
enter MiNT domain.

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@dhs.nu