Re: [MiNT] Xmas is not that far away now

Hello Martin-Éric,

on Mon 06-11-2000 12:13 you wrote:

>On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Martin "Nightowl" Byttebier wrote:
>
>> Now that Christas Eve is coming near I would like to know if there is any
>> change I'll find a MiNT-net driver for cable television Internet under the
>> Xmas tree?
>
>Do you mean a DHCP client?  If not, what do you need?

I'm not so familiar with all those terms but I think it has something to
do with DHCP.

>I got my TT working just fine on cable-net, when I was living out
>east, but I had a static IP address and no need for DHCP.

The problem is that Telenet (the company who offer cablenet in Belgium)
only allows a dynamic IP address.

CU
Martin

--
O-Tagger ß1.24: The manure is sure to impact the rotary ventilator
              ***** Greetings from Okami Newsreader *****