Re: SV: SV: [MiNT] XaAES 0.901

> > I am not a russian, but close enough... I'd really like to
> > avoid an association between XaAES and the evil empire...
>
> Konrad, it's just a word!

Welcome to political correctness.

The same way you cannot call a black person "nigger" unless your
are one yourself in America, you cannot use any word or concept
remotely related to past rulers in East-Europe and Asia.

Again, welcome to the 21st century, where bad politicians who
disregard elementary human rights and political (in)correctness
rules.  *sigh*

--
Martin-Éric Racine, IT Consultant * http://funkyware.atari.org/
* May the Funk be with Q! * Author of the Atari TT030 Homepage.