Re: [MiNT] toswin2 vt100

On Sat, 16 Dec 2000 20:53:28 -0500 (EST), Noah silva wrote:

> > I'm using TosWin 2 locally, but whenever I need to log into a remote machine
> > I use Farmer. It's VT100 support is almost perfect.
>
> why don't you use Farmer locally then?

Because Farmer doesn't support VT52, which many TOS/TTP-programs needs.
And it's not nearly as flexible as TW2.

> Actually, I was thinking of using CoNnect 97's ability to run programs.

That should work, if you can get CoNnect to run at all... It used to work
fine, but some time since 1.15.0 (the last time I know I used it successfully)
it has started to crash during start-up.

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein    http://home.nvg.org/~joska/
*/