Re: [MiNT] Re: more on ppp problem.

If I turn the SCC.xdd back on and remove the MV commands in the mint.cnf,
then I get only:
modem1
modem2
serial2

For some reason, serial1 is missing.
and there are no /dev/ttyx at all.

If I try to use the /dev/serial2 in this situation, I get the "tcgetattr:
Function not implemented" in the system log again.

I have better luck NOT using scc.xdd it would seem.

I still get errors, but at least pppd starts up more.

as for using the right device...
I was using serial2, which is where I have the cable plugged in, but it's
not getting far enough for connectivity to matter.

(if you see the first message, you can see I was using it in magic)

thanks,
    noah silva