[MiNT] UTC documentation uploaded

Hello!

After finally achieving my conversion to UTC successfully, I have
written a short document on how to proceed, for people who find
the idea of using UTC as daunting as "wasting" a partition into
a Minix or ext2 filesystem.

In any case, it appreas that recent changes in MINTLIB have fixed
problems I previously encountered (Thanks Guido!), while Petr's
newest Clocky is finally timezone friendly.

You can find my "Guide to using MiNT in UTC" at:
http://pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/mint-UTC.htm

Comments and corrections are quite welcome, as well as feedback
from users of my port of the K9 NTP client.
--
Martin-Éric Racine, IT Consultant * http://funkyware.atari.org/
* May the Funk be with Q! * Author of the Atari TT030 Homepage.