Re: [MiNT] Re: more on ppp problem.

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> > > All SCC baudrates.  They are stuck at 499999 bauds, using
> > > RSVF-capable software.
> >
> > I can't follow that. The driver work fine here on my Falcons and on
> > several other TTs too.
>
> Maybe it would help out, Martin, if you'd cite a title of one
> of such "RSVF-capable" programs you are speaking of.

I have mentionned this here before, several times.

Last time was when trying to setup a terminal link between my TT
and my Linux box, where I reported different problems on both
Minicom (non RSVF-aware) and ConNect (RSVF-aware).

Perhaps it would help if people actually read my reports, like
Thomas did for my OpenSSH posting, instead of dumbly replying
"sorry, I don't recall this being reported by anyone".

--
Martin-Éric Racine, IT Consultant * http://funkyware.atari.org/
* May the Funk be with Q! * Author of the Atari TT030 Homepage.