Re: [MiNT] new UTC/NTP documentation uploaded

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

> Includes corrections and suggestions received over the last few
> days, through this list and via private mail.
>
> http://pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/mint-UTC.htm

Btw, for those interrested in this, I have consulted with the NTP
development team to find out how Tsettimeofday() is handled on
other Unices and it seems that it is presumed to work in UTC,
while the second argument (timezone) is only an optional info; if
omitted, the time passed by the function is assumed to be UTC.

--
Martin-Éric Racine, IT Consultant * http://funkyware.atari.org/
* May the Funk be with Q! * Author of the Atari TT030 Homepage.