[MiNT] fpathconf substitute?

Hello!

While building Nano, I get this single error, as previewed by the
first warning (the two other warnings are of no consequence; they
only happen because I chose to disable international support):

nano.c: In function `do_int_speller':
nano.c:1260: warning: implicit declaration of function `fpathconf'
nano.c: In function `main':
nano.c:2082: warning: statement with no effect
nano.c:2083: warning: statement with no effect
nano.o(.text+0x1f78): undefined reference to `fpathconf'
make[2]: *** [nano] Error 1
make[2]: Target `all-am' not remade because of errors.
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
make: Target `all' not remade because of errors.

The code fragment where this function is used:

    /* Get system pipe buffer size */

    if ( (pipe_buff_size = fpathconf(in_fd[0], _PC_PIPE_BUF)) < 1) {

	close(in_fd[0]);
	return FALSE;
    }

fpathconf is mentioned in unistd.h as a comment, but apparently
not implemented by MINTLIB yet.

Any substitute function I could patch in to read the pipe size?
Thanks!

--
Martin-Éric Racine, IT Consultant * http://funkyware.atari.org/
* May the Funk be with Q! * Author of the Atari TT030 Homepage.