RE: [MiNT] kernel 1.15.10b fragmentation

Hi All,

> Of course, this is already possible by using a SIGBUS handler, but the
> new call would make life easier, especially for non-C-programmers.

I'm sorry but I cannot see why this new call would make things much better
or even easier. We cannot rewrite old applications so a new call would only
help newly written applications.

I would say that using a SIGBUS handler is the preferred solution. That is
not that hard to implement even in assembly.

Best regards
 Sven