Re: [MiNT] XaAES / GEM memory issues

Hi,

I do appreciate your valuable replies on the subject.
Draco: what you are describing is oAESis :)

Christer Gustavsson suggested that we go on this talk on
nocrew-oaesis@nocrew.org. There are some people there that are involved in AES
development. If you don't want to talk there, please put it in cc anyways :)

days, the development is going on quite well.

Johan wrote:
> Perhaps it would be a good idea if everyone involved in AES and VDI
> development 'got together' and discussed these matters?

Yes !!!
like having XaAES running on a oVDIsis on Linux would be cool :)
Or being able to share screen drivers ('visuals' in the oVDIsis terminology)
between fVDI and oVDIsis !

> I could certainly do that, once I get around to implementing those functions
> at all (perhaps someone else would like to?).

In oVDIsis, all the basic IO are managed by visuals, which is why we can make it
run in a X window or directly with a frame buffer

There's a lot to share !
I hope to see you on nocrew-oaesis@nocrew.org :)

Vincent