Re: [MiNT] Recursive AES

Jo-Even.Skarstein@vital.no wrote:

> Can N.AES be called recursively? I need colour icons in a userdef, and
> instead of drawing the icons myself (like Thing does, but with various
> success in truecolour modes) I'd like to call objc_draw from inside the
> userdef. I know it works with MagiC, but what about N.AES? And XaAES?

The first thing that springs to mind is: put the whole parameterblock
in local name space. So you must write a specific binding.

Technically it should not be a problem, one of the low priority things on
my todo list is turn objc_draw itself into a recursive process.

I dont know if your idee actually works. I dont think XaAES's objc_draw is
written with this in  mind. It is worth the effort to make it possible if
it isnt yet.
(Just for the fun of it :-)

--
Groeten; Regards.