Re: [MiNT] User PC=???

On Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:04:07 +0100 (CET), Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

KMK>> I have just got about 10 crashes in a row with ILLEGAL INSTRUCTION.

KMK>You have a Falcon equipped with 68040, right? So perhaps this is some
KMK>caching problem with hdv_mediach vector?

I hate to say that but this was probably hardware related problem.
Something with inadequate cooling of overclocked machine.

I should probably buy a Milan60 or some other machine that is fast
enough without overclocking and rock stable even when the room heating
is on.

Petr
--
News: Clocky 3.02F, PARCP 3.80, Atari800 1.05 at http://joy.atari.org/