Re: [MiNT] Sendmail setup/errors

On Sun, Mar 18, 2001 at 11:31:52PM +0000, michael@fastlane.net wrote:

Hi Michael,

> Do you happen to know where I can get the latest MiNT version of exim?

This is actual an problem, because the only place, where you can find
an actual "exim" is AFAIK on my HD (I have portet "exim" for MiNT).

  > exim -bV
  Exim version 3.22 #6 built 04-Mar-2001 17:30:00
  Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2001

Another problem is, that "exim" self is big (>2MB) an I had it compiled
with the OpenSSL-version from SpareMiNT (this is compiled with the
option "-m68020-60 -m68881"), so it can give problems if SSL is used on
machines < 68020 an without FPU.

At the moment I haven't time to make an RPM-version of "exim".

When you anyhow have interest for "exim" (can you make an "make
install"?), let me know it.

Regards
  Christoph