[MiNT] are there any hardware tests for a 68K mega4 running tos 1.4?

hi,
    I have been getting address faults a lot from my system.
    It has hindered my using any of the tools mke2fs or gzip.
    I have the 'OLD'  tos set of utilities.

       dtar, udd, zip.  zoo21,  and currently I cannot even
       load mint112,  much less mint115x.    the only version
       that runs is the old  mint110 or earlier I had lying around.
       Any help?     I need working TOS level tools.
         josephus