Re[2] [MiNT] Patch for pthread library (GNU pth-1.3.7)

> > > The library does work ... ?
> >
> > Yes, ...
> > [...]
> >
> > So now, I want to know if it compiles right, and then if it works.
>
> You already said it work. Or do I misunderstand you?

I think it is the case:
You asked: The library does work with sjljmint target for context switching?
So I replied: Yes, it is a target I added in the pth_mctx.c file.

I was meaning it was the way to compile it for mint, not that it was working.
The misunderstanding is there. I can not cross-compile it on my Linux PC.
And I can not do it anyway on my Falcon (hard drive crash). So I need
someone to compile it on a m68k-atari-mint system.

--
Patrice Mandin

Programmeur Linux,Atari
Specialite: jeux, outils de dev