Re: [MiNT] Pine and ISP problems

> > ...  After contacting my ISP, they said it should be easy enough to set up
> > pine to authenticate on the send side, but I see no option in Pine to let me
> > do that.
> >
> > If not pine, will an updated version of Mutt work?
>
> Perhaps "exim" can help you.

In other words, don't let Pine itself send the mail but let smail,
sendmail or exim do it. Probably all 3 of them have possibilities to
authenticate to an smtp server (not sure about smail, but it might).

Maurits.

 |                 BassMent Productions - Freedom of creativity!|
 | Music productions - Projects - Internet presence - Webdesign |___
 |                     http://www.bassment.nu/                  |  |
                             |      http://www.muzikanten.nu/      |
                             | Het muzikantennetwerk van Nederland |