[MiNT] Start Taking Credit Cards Now! jdgau

HOW TO SUBSTANTIALLY INCREASE SALES:

Easily accept major credit cards right away!

Act now and all Setup & Application fees waived

Merchant Status will help you increase sales by an
incredible 50% to 400%. Stop losing valuable sales!

With one phone call you can be:

Accepting all major credit cards!
Accepting checks over the net or by Fax!
Accepting real time processing for member sites!
Gaining custumer loyalty and trust!

Close the sale now. No more wondering if "The check
is in the mail"

We specialize in helping those entrepreneurs who
are just starting out: no credit, poor credit, or
even if you have great credit.

Almost everyone is approved!

For the next 5 days we will waive all Setup & Application
fees! (other companies charge $200 to $500 to set up)

In Business since 1992

For Free Setup DOUBLE CLICK ON:
mailto:ok-call@myrealbox.com?subject=call-me!

Include your name, phone number and best time to call.
* USA Only, No Adult or Travel

Or you can call 1-888-617-3255 now! Our courteous
customer care reps are anxious to help you get your
merchant account today.

To remove your address, DOUBLE CLICK ON:
mailto:no-thanks@myrealbox.com?subject=remove
We will insure that your email address is removed from our
database immediately. *Subject must contain the word
"remove" for us to remove you.

Desktop\A¶