Re: [MiNT] Mint help

on Wed 15-08-2001 17:20 Edward S. Baiz Jr wrote:

>Well I finally got NVDI and the SetMMU program to boot up together. I had to
>use a CNF for SetMMU that does not split the ram. Also I am using no memory
>protection. Everytime I try, I am told the MP cannot be initialized. If anyone has
>any ideas, please tell me...

AFAIK, on the Hades you must use the 040 kernel. With the 030 kernel you
can't use MP.

Furthermore it's very strange you can't split the RAM. Several other
Hades users, including me, uses splitted RAM.

TTFN
Martin
--
             *****Greetings from Okami Newsreader*****
             ** On the seventh day He created Atari **