[MiNT] Wwwoffle-2.5b and gcc-3.0

Hello everybody,

I cross-compiled wwwoffle-2.5b (http/ftp proxy), so you can
test it if you want.

I also updated my gcc-3.0 patch. I compiled the whole thing.
It works. I could not compile the libstdc++ because of
missing functions in ctype.h, which is corrected in mintlib
cvs version, but I added also my patch.

I wrote a howto for this, for people interested.
I am now working on porting SDL-1.2.2, and I think it is
near completion. Let me know if it interests someone

I did not tested them, but these should work.
Let me know if there is any problem.

http://www.multimania.com/pmandin

--
Patrice Mandin