Re: [MiNT] Anyone have any ideas?

On Sun, 19 Aug 2001 11:23:55 +0200 (EST), Edward S. Baiz Jr wrote:

>I have 256meg of ram. I am wondering if there is a bad memory chip or else a bad
>connection. Would that produced the problems I am having???

If you can re-arrange the auto folder prg's and repeat the failures
then it is not bad chip.  A bad simm or loose connection would be
more random or worse I would think.

>When you all boot up setMMU and the tree is created, are any of the scrolling
>figures zero's where it talks about size?

It prints a bunch of zero's here too, I asked ozk about that and
he told me to ignore it, that it was normal.

Lonny Pursell    atari AT bright DOT net    www.bright.net/~atari/