Re: [MiNT] LAN port on TT /dev/ttyS4

Hello!

> > As I already mentioned the LAN port miss some control lines for correct
> > handshake.
> >
> Yes, but handshaking isn't absolutely needed.

You are wrong. Without hardware handshake you doesn't have any stable line
speed above 38400. Even software handshake is possibly to slow at 115200
baud.

> The TCP/IP stack will recover from any errors that this produces anyway.

It will, but it will totally slow then. The only thing the computer do
is to recover the crc errors all the time.

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060