[MiNT] XaAES v0.932 again

Hi

I made changes in the config file that are incompatable with previous versions.

Please note:

Before trying 0.932
replace All instances of the command word 'string' by the word 'export'
Replace parentheses used for string delimiters by quotes or apostrophes
If a string contains both quote and apostrophe use catenation

example:

flier's'n"flawers"

"flier's'n" + '"flawers"'

Should really have put this in front of the change summary.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Because XaAES is still beta I didnt want to leave ghosts in the config syntax.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl