Re: [MiNT] Comunity? Who left?

Oh, I'm using it on three of my Ataris and will do that as long as I'm an
Atari-user.

> I'm slowly getting an impression that the comunity goes away what I would
> be very sad about. So, anyone, say a word....

I think you're right, the community is slowly fading away. But the
power-users are still around. I have recently invested around 1000 EUROs in
new hardware, so I won't leave the scene for quite some time yet...

Jo Even Skarstein

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that
Vital Insurance/DnB Group cannot accept any payment orders or other
legally binding correspondence with customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the Vital Insurance/DnB Group.