Re: [MiNT] Comunity? Who left?

Hello Gang,

I am a want-to-be MiNT user, but have failed at
the installation three times.

With the event of the new XTOS project, a 150 MHz
TOS clone running on a Motorola 5407 (see
http://www.xtos.de/ ), I was hoping somebody would
say "Let's put a minimal MiNT system on a second
ROM that can be selected a boot time instead of
single-tasking TOS."

A general-purpose solution in ROM could work in
Fenix and other projects as well and provide for
standad multi-tasking in future TOS clones.

George Crissman
strads@tmisnet.com

--
Best regards,