[MiNT] ARAnyM (WAS: Comunity? Who left?)

Hi STan,

> This should be the time for you to join the ARAnyM development and provide
> your new CPU core for it.
Hum. YES, but...
I work very slowly and can't join any stuff : I simultenaously built my home (with only my little hands)
and my developpement time is small and not regular...
I hope I finish as soon as possible (before end 2002), but maybe my project is impossible !
I'have an idee for a new approach for best performance, and I'm sure that I can make it.
Maybe I'm wrong : I'take the risk.
If I win, I'm OK to send the core for ARAnyM project, and also other projects
(replace cpuis in OSIS, or  directly booting a minimal linux kernel and an ATARI system, as a new ATARI plateform)

> Just look at http://aranym.sf.net.
hasard of surfing : I discoverd this the last night, and it have very interesting me !

>It would be so great to have the performance you are writing about!
It's also my mind, and I want this for tomorrow ;-))

for spécifics details we can join us directly (out of the mint list)..

best regards

Patrick,