[MiNT] Lamer Questions about XAAES

I'm amazed at how well this AES is coming along.  Excellent work!

I do have some lamer questions about falcon modes.  I've studied the chart in
the files over and over, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to
translate this information into two numbers like below.

-fvideo 26 (640X480 16 color mode)

By trial and error I discovered that -fvideo 27 sets 640X480 256 colors.

Can anyone shed light on how to calculate this for me?

Also I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to get PhotoLine to work in 256
color mode.  The colors are all scrambled, both in the display of pictures, and
in pallets and brushes dialogs.  It seems to work just fine in the 16 color mode
(but blah...all the grey scale dithering).  This scrambled color bug isn't there
under AES 4.1.  It's worth noting that other picture display tools I have work
fine under XAAES, such as Image Copy, CAB, and TruePaint.

Finally, is there something I can do to keep the file selector from throwing
away the default filename when it opens.  I.E.  If useing the CAB Download
module to grab a file off the net...the file selector comes up blank instead of
having the filename in there.  Sometimes I want to download things from a link
and have no clue what the file is 'supposed' to be named.

I tried useing Freedom2 as my file selector, but it's not even visible under
XAAES.

Thanks,
Brian