Re: [MiNT] EasyMint/XaAES Help?!?! :)

patrick.prokopowicz@edf.fr wrote:

> > If I am using a hardware screen extender (screen going to basically
> > 800x600, i can not remember the number off of the top of my head, and I
> > am at work....) do I want to add a command line parameter of -fvideo 27
> > for the 640x480x256 color mode on the falcon?
>
> I'am using 1024x768x256 on falcon with centscreen extender without
> problems.
> for have the setscreen default mode, just set bit 15 of -fvideo.
> (this place the mode you have choose with centscreen for the color mode you
> set in the lowers bits of -fvideo)
> -fvideo is the mode returned by xbios. It's also describe in xaaes docs.

Thank you Patrick.

It might be interesting to know that you can specify the -fvideo value in a variety of
number bases.

Prefix the number in the desired base with
x for hexadecimal, o for octal, b for binary and decmal doesnt need a prefix.

So:
-fvideo x8000
would do the trick

Patrick, is this what mean ?