[MiNT] easymint step 1

My (very) old harddisk, containing my perfectly working easymint installation,
finally gave up. All data lost :-(

But now I have boosted my Falcon with a CT2b, a new 6 GB internal HD, and
32 MB TT Ram. Very nice !

I hardly can wait to see easymint working with my CT2B Falcon.
But somehow I can't create the ext2 partition.
I used HDDRUTIL.APP (from HDDRIVER 7.71) to set a LNX partition
type id. But easymint keeps telling me that I don't have a LNX or
RAW partition, and the installation process stops before it has
begun. All this happens with the CT2b turbo switched off.
The internal IDE HD has 6 partitions of (approx.) 1 GB each,
and I'd like to have an ext2 partition on drive G and/or H.

Anyone has any idea of what could be wrong ?
Is it the CT2 (I have switched it off), is it HDDRIVER, is it
my Toshiba harddisk, is it EasyMint, or is it me ?

Martin Tarenskeen