Re: [MiNT] M68020 bn_asm

I don't know what version you ran last but there are no problems with
redirects in 1.8604, and http://draco.atari.org comes up perfectly fine
for me. So does airc.atari.org, and sms.idea.pl looks OK although I don't
read Polish so I don't know what it should look like.

As I said before, if you are still having redirect problems and seeing those
"Error 302" pages, they are left over from 1.8602 and simply flushing your
CAB cache or explicitly reloading the page will take care of it. There is
no other configuration to speak of.

Geeze, some people. I spend hours writing this stuff, making it as bug-free
as possible, for no pay, and all you can do is complain without even trying
anything out. If that's what this Atari community has come to then you can
forget emailing about this any more. The source code is there, it's always
been there from Day 1, if you don't like how it works you can fix it
yourself.

What a pathetic bunch of whiners.

  -- Howard Chu