Re: [MiNT] XaAES v0.941

Hello,

good stuff as always Henk!

However the bug from earlier versions with the mouse-buttons not being
active (functional at all) before a program has been launched is still
there, at least with my machine (falcon, 68mb, freemint 1.16). So I have
to start my XaAES session by launching a program with keyboard shortcuts
before the buttons work.

There were some talk here about XaAES and the GEM X11 server not working
together. So I tested that today, and there were no problems, it worked
just as well as with N.AES.
http://asn.dhs.nu/xaaesx11.gif a small snap of the two running.

--
Anders Eriksson