Re: [MiNT] mint 1.16.0

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 11:26:25PM +0100, Frank Naumann wrote:
> Hello!
>
> You have to update the slip.xif too.

I see. Is there a ready compiled binary available for download ? Is it a
newer version than the one that comes with the eaymint installation ?
I would like to have it, since my first attempts have given me hope that
mint 1.16 will fix some of the weird problems I'm having with spin.

I've heard of some people using self-compiled mint 1.16. Where do they get
the sources? Has it to do with that CVS thing ?

Maybe I should learn how to (re)compile sources. Could be fun with all
that linux stuff that can be found all around the web. And to learn a
little C could be handy too, if things don't work right away.

Some more docs, manpages, infofiles, and html pages for me to read ...

Martin