[MiNT] NEWFATFS drive A - CT2b

I hadn't used my floppydrive for some time. Today I needed it and couldn't
read drive A (error message TOS -37).

After some trial and error I found out that:

- I only have this problem with the combination of CT2b-turbo mode +
  NEWFATFS enabled for drive A in the mint.cnf
- No problem when running single TOS
- No problem when switching of the CT2b turbo and running MiNT and
  NEWFATFS for drive A.
- No problem when using CT2b turbomode and MiNT, but only after
  removing drive A from the NEWFATFS list in my mint.cnf

Martin Tarenskeen
 Falcon030-CT2b, MiNT 1.15.12, XaAES 0.942, N.AES 2.0