Re: [MiNT] 2 Problems/bugs in Toswin 2.7

Maurits van de Kamp wrote:

> > That is impossible. The AES doesnt know anything about such applications.
> > There is no contact. The AES only sees TosWin.
>
> I can think of two ways to do this nicely:
>
> 1: Include the tos-in-window functionality in the aes (hmm) :)
>
> 2: Change the way Toswin works in that it only runs one tos-app, and let every tos program open a new Toswin instance. (The console window would also be a separate instance).
>
> Maurits.

I am preparing a debug run of XaAES to find out what exactly is done.
I suspect some trickery here.

I'll come back later.

It might turn out to be very simple for XaAES to change the hide behaviour in these
cases.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl