Re: [MiNT] still trying get gcc working

Josephus wrote:

> I still cannot get gcc to work under my Mega4.
> I need mintlib??xx.    I have never successfully downloaded
> mintlib.  Ever.

        The zip, gzip tar, etc. have all been either non 68000
        or just plain corrupt.  And I can't compile anything if

         any gcc in my possesion does not work.   If I could
get
         2.2.2 to work,  I would recompile the sources for gcc
         no matter if it took a month.   Besides I only have
          16 meg partions and my machine is full.   I dont
really
           have a way to install the new GCC,  It is too big.

           I recently was surprised (I lost kNQ9?)  when  MINIT

actually formated my megafile 60.   I still have ICD utils. and

stuff when I boot the system.   It comes up with 16 partitions.

 I would love to run a system with 26 or more disks.
 When I can get some stuff for my falcon.  I hope to get
  at least 16 megs of memory and a new hard drive.
  I can  put mint to the test and mount one of the new drives.

  I can get mint up and it works as advertized but it has to
  be booted with MSH.prg.   Then I can run TCSH, or BASH
  or KSH.   With out msh.prg to boot the system,  nothing will
   work at all.