Re: [MiNT] Problem with the list?

joska@nvg.org (Jo Even Skarstein) writes:

> What's up with the list? Yesterday I posted a couple of mails I haven't
> seen yet. There has been a lag for several hours a long time now,
> although I see from the timestamps on other people's messages that not
> everybody have this problem.

Due to excessive spam on the list posting from outside the list has been
moderated for quite a while now. You are the only one posting regularly
from outside the list and I've been accepting your posts once or twice a
day. I've been meaning to send you mail off the list about this..

You can either post to the list using an address that is subscribed or
subscribe also with the address that you use to post to the list and set
that so that you won't get any postings back on it.

On other news, I've set up archives of the list on the web,
<http://lists.fishpool.fi/mint/>, still missing are all of 2001, the
beginning of 2002 and a search facility.

I have also recently speeded up delivery of list mails as there were
comments from people on other lists saying that the list(s) are slow.

In case you have any questions, please drop me a mail.