Re: [MiNT] Sharity Light

On 27 Feb 2002 00:00:18, Adam Klobukowski wrote:

> For thos that do not know what it is: it is samba client.

A really useful one too! It works pretty well here, I can mount and access
volumes exported on my Win2000 box. There are some problems with it though,
it seems to time out after a while, and shlight then complains that it
can't unmount the directory (probably in order to mount it again) when I
try to access the mounted directory. I then have to manually mount it
again, but under a new name.

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein    http://home.nvg.org/~joska/
*/