Re: [MiNT] Sharity Light

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002 18:50:02 +0100, Ingo Schmidt wrote:

> Sharity light is great and worked basically instantaneously. I can mount drives, create and delete files and folders.
> But as soon as I edit a file on the mounted drive and want to save, I get a ´Permission denied". Why is that? Listing
> the directory with ´ll´ tells me, that I should have full rights to all the files. Anyone here with the same problem?

I don't have this problem, but I have a problem where shlight or the
server (in my case Windows 2000 Professional) seems to time out after
a while of inactivity. When this happens, I get the following message
on the console when I try to access the mounted directory:

unmount request to kernel failed
could not do NFS unmount

After this point, I have to reboot to get rid of the old mountpoint so I
can mount it again. If I just add a new mountpoint, access to /nfs is
extremely slow.

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein    http://home.nvg.org/~joska/
*/