[MiNT] Strange MiNT Issues

Hello folks,

I've been having some strange MiNT issues on my falcon that I was
wondering if someone could help me look into.

I am pretty sure it's not my fault because I setup MiNT in the same way
on aranym and it all works fine on there.

Problem seems to be most related to keyboard input.
i.e.

If I use vconsoles, setup 3 of them and have them run mingetty, and try
to load xaaes on the console, everything starts up fine and it goes
right to xaaes.  Xaaes works for a few seconds, lets me go through the
menus and then stops responding to mouse clicks and keyboard input.  The
mouse pointer still moves but the setup is essentially frozen.  Same
results with all xaaes versions up to .943.  So xaaes is frozen yet I
can still switch vconsoles and the vconsoles always function perfectly.
Before when I tried N.Aes just to see if it worked at all, N.Aes worked
fine but stole keyboard input from vconsole sessions!  rendering the
vconsoles impossible to use.

If I try to use tos2win under N.Aes it is really broken for some reason
yet works fine under Xaaes.  Under N.aes it gives a bus error message
and the entire system becomes unstable.

If I try to instead use getty on the console it shows a login prompt and
doesnt' accept keyboard input.  I have tried using just a console with
no vconsoles but one thing I don't remember trying is completely
disabling vcons1d.  I will try that when I get home too.  Basically I
knwo this problem could be in my configs but several people have
suggested that my hardware setup might be bringing out bugs in MiNT.  So
I am willing to do whatever in order to solve this, including shipping
out my falcy to someone to look at.  If you guys want to see any config
files let me know and I will show them.  I apologize if this type of
message shouldn't be posted to this list, and thanks in advance for all
your help!

Thanks
Mark
http://atari-source.com