[MiNT] Gluestik Problems

This may or may not be the right place to ask this question but,

programming my application according to the STiNG API, I am having
problems with this chunk of code:

                e = TCP_wait_state(cn, TCLOSED, 0);
                if (e == E_NORMAL)
                        return IN_DISCONNECT;
                else
                        return IN_NORMAL;

This particular chunk of code simply does a check to see if the state is
TCLOSED and if that function returns E_NORMAL it returns disconnected to
the calling code or else returns normal.  This works flawlessly under
STiNG but gluestik seems to be returning something else and I'm not sure
why.  Any ideas?

Thanks
Mark
http://atari-source.com