[MiNT] XaAES v0.951

LS

A new version of XaAES is available on my homepage

1
At last got the button down fallthrough event working.
(Fall through evnt_multi(MU_BUTTON, down) and the button is already (or still) down)

Good news for CAB users among many others.

2
Fix in button event handling: if the mouse is locked and the app has a classic
dialogue on the screen and is not in a form_do() and is waiting for mouse
events, it will now recieve the event.

3
More fixes in fitting text in boxes. Now 3D widening effect is taken into
account.

4
More fixes in drawing of transparent text.

5
More fixes in handling windowed and classic dialogues.
(Because window creation is postponed until form_do() is called, I could
 do away with the handling of the 3 pixel gap caused by form_center() on
 outlined boxes).

6
Fix in graf_slidebox():
Forgot to set the mouse distance rectangle properly.

Have fun.
Read the history file!

--
Groeten; Regards.